Yoga 4 Love Blog
Are You Ready to Create Positive Change in your Life? New Moon Affirmations!
Dear Yogis and Friends~
It is the NEW MOON in Libra 2015 as I write this! And Mercury is direct. This may not mean anything to you, however if you are energy sensitive you may have noticed that in the last few weeks technology may have been acting up, our moods may have been edgy and other relationship issues may have come up. Well, that is now over and we are about to be all in balance. Libra is the sign with the two scales, creating balance.
For me I am really happy that the moon is in this sign. It is a new beginning! What endeavors are you beginning?
For me, I am now broadcasting LIVE video a few times a week on Periscope. Find me through your Twitter and also connect on Periscope @yoga4lovelisa . I am passionate about sharing 5 Minutes of Positive Change through Yoga, Nutrition, Reiki, Healing, Meditation, Angel Card Readings and Spirituality. This is how Periscope works: You can comment live as you are on the broadcast, it is really fun! If you tap on the screen it sends little hearts to me and I love it! Please give it a try! If you are on it I will also follow you!
Yoga 4 Love is built on the motto ‘Expanding Horizons, Inspiring Positive Change’. Are you ready to take a step in the direction of creating positive change in your life?
We are starting 2 very awesome programs this month:
- Yoga 4 Love Advanced Training Programs~ Our next class is launching 10/25, your personal start date is flexible. I only have 3 spaces available in this BETA Class of 2016. For details of the program: READ ‘A NOTE FROM THE DIRECTOR’ on Lisa’s Blog
- Transform 30 | 90 Days to Feeling Fit~ A simple 30 or 90 day whole food approach to creating the body and lifestyle you have always wanted and deserve!
A Meditation and Intention for Libra New Moon:
Draw a circle of protection, call in blessings…
Visualize a ring of fragrant flowers surrounding you, protecting you. Know that you are safe and relaxed. Breathe deeply. Feel the power of the Sun and Moon pouring into your circle. The energy of Libra is gathering in your circle. It is radiant, graceful, peaceful and balanced. Libra is a fragrant rose-petaled goddess who weaves harmony and beautifies space. She makes us comfortable around those who are different from us, who hold opposite opinions, who push our buttons because they mirror the rejected parts of ourselves. She knows how to be fair, how to see all sides of a situation without losing herself. She is an artist, conjuring just the thing to make any space an altar to Beauty. Libra likes to please us. But don’t be confused. She is not into people-pleasing, self-sacrifice, or indecision. Those strategies come from people trying to act like the goddess without being the goddess. Feel inwardly for the honest presence of this goddess.
- My partner mirrors the best in me.
- When there’s discord, I am calm and fair.
- I receive pleasure as graciously as I give it.
- I know how to make any room, any garden, beautiful.
- Around me, everyone cooperates in a healthy, happy way.
- I know the right words for every occasion.
- When I am myself, I am in harmony with others.
- I attract the right people to support me, just as I support them.