Happy Valentines Day! Happy full moon! What a way to begin the weekend! Woo Hoo!
You may have to give something up today in order to give yourself the gift of space and time. Raise the quality of something in your life today as symbolic to the commitment of making yourself and your journey in life the highest priority of all.
10 affirmations from Louise L Hay to help you love yourself and bring more love into your life.
- I choose to see clearly with eyes of love. I love what I see.
- Love happens! I release the desperate need for love, and instead, allow it to find me in the perfect time.
- Love is around every corner, and joy fills my entire world.
- Today, I remember that Life loves me and will reward me.
- Life is very simple. What I give out comes back to me. Today I chose to give love.
- I rejoice in the love I encounter every day.
- I am surrounded by love. All is well.
- I am comfortable looking in the mirror and saying, “I love you. I really love you.”
- I draw love and acceptance into my life, and I accept it now.
- Love is all there is!
Any time you notice your mind visiting familiar neighborhoods of negativity, reroute it with thoughts about the things, people, and circumstances for which you’re grateful. Gratitude opens the heart to the world around you in the same way being in love makes the world seem like a kinder and more benevolent place. You’re not only happy, but inspired available to receive whatever ideas and inspirations may come your way.