This cinnamon roll can be made in the microwave, for a fast homemade treat, next time I am doubling the recipe, it is just that good. What to do with the bananas when they get brown? This is a perfect recipe. It is also vegan and gluten free, yeast free, with no refined sugar!
- 1/3 C Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 t Baking Powder
- 1/16- 1/8 t Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
- 1- 1/4 T Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 extra ripe banana, mashed
- 2 t Organic Coconut Oil
- 1- 1/2 t Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 t Cinnamon (good cinnamon is so worth it)
- Soy or Coconut Yogurt and Coconut Sugar
- Peanut Butter and Coconut Sugar (this is what I made and it was really yummy)
- Vegan Butter and Coconut Sugar
Mix all dough ingredients. Place some extra flour on a smooth board or counter and press dough into a long thin rectangle, adding more flour to the edges to keep from sticking too much.
Melt coconut oil and mix in coconut sugar, add cinnamon. Spread over the dough.
Using a flat scraper or butter knife, flat edge, peel dough off starting at one end and roll into a cinnamon roll shape. Place in a microwaveable cup. Microwave 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, don’t overcook. Let sit a minute. Top with 1/2 t coconut sugar if desired.
Add Icing of choice!
Adapted from a recipe from Kylie at Yeah… immaeatthat